We encourage Affiliated Faculty to run grants through the Ostrom Workshop and offer the support you need to find and successfully compete for funding. Contact Grant Specialist Emily Castle as you begin the proposal development and preparation process.
When submitting a grant through the Workshop we offer the following benefits:
- Support from Grants Specialist Emily Castle, including:
- Initial meeting to learn about a specific project or targeted search
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Planning for submission and notifying IU’s Office of Research Administration (ORA)
- Developing & strengthening narratives
- Developing a budget & budget justification
- Overall proposal impact
- Extra support from Proposal Development Services (PDS) if needed
- Access to the Workshop’s network of Working Groups and Affiliates
- If the grant is awarded you'll receive administrative and fiscal award management from Workshop staff, along with office space if necessary.