|Institutional and Organizational Analysis: |
Concepts and Applications
Eric Alston, Lee J. Alston, Bernardo Mueller,
and Tomas Nonnenmacher
(Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2018)
- Cole, Daniel H., and Michael D. McGinnis. 2018. Elinor Ostrom and the Bloomington School of Political Economy: Volume 4, Policy Applications and Extensions. Lanham,MD: Lexington Books.
- Shackelford, Scott J. Forthcoming. Cyber War and Peace: Governing New Frontiers in the Information Age. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Cole, Daniel H., and Michael D. McGinnis, eds. 2017. Elinor Ostrom and the Bloomington School of Political Economy: Volume 3, A Framework for Policy Analysis. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Panjek, Aleksander, Jesper Larsson, and Luca Mocarelli, eds. 2017. Integrated Peasant Economy in a Comparative Perspective: Alps, Scandinavia and Beyond. Koper: Univesity of Primorska Press.
- Robinson, Jennifer, and James Farmer. 2017. Selling Local: Why Local Food Movements Matter. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
- Alston, Lee J., Marcus André Melo, Bernardo Mueller, and Carlos Pereira. 2016. Brazil in Transition: Beliefs, Leadership, and Institutional Change. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Anderies, John M., and Marco A. Janssen. 2016. Sustaining the Commons. 2nd ed. Tempe: Arizona State University, Center for Behavior, Institutions and the Environment. [1st ed. published in 2013] Free e-book download at: https://sustainingthecommons.asu.edu/.
- Cole, Daniel H. 2016. Instituting Environmental Protection: From Red to Green in Poland. Republished under Creative Commons License; originally published in 1998 by Macmillan and St. Martin’s Press.
- Craiutu, Aurelian. 2016. Faces of Moderation: The Art of Balance in an Age of Extremes. Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Nagendra, Harini. 2016. Nature in the City: Bengaluru in the Past, Present and Future. New Delhi: Oxford University Press.
- Sabetti, Filippo, and Dario Castiglione, eds. 2016. Institutional Diversity in Self-Governing Societies: The Bloomington School and Beyond. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Cole, Daniel H., and Michael D. McGinnis, eds. 2015. Elinor Ostrom and the Bloomington School of Political Economy: Volume 2, Resource Governance. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Cole, Daniel H., and Michael D. McGinnis, eds. 2015. Elinor Ostrom and the Bloomington School of Political Economy: Volume 1, Polycentricity in Public Administration and Political Science. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Inoue, Makoto, and Ganesh P. Shivakoti. 2015. Multi-Level Forest Governance in Asia. New York: Sage.
- Aligica, Paul Dragos. 2014. Institutional Diversity and Political Economy: The Ostroms and Beyond. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Frischmann, Brett, Michael Madison, and Katherine Strandburg, eds. 2014. Governing Knowledge Commons. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Sabetti, Filippo, and Paul Dragos Aligica, eds. 2014. Choice, Rules and Collective Action: The Ostroms on the Study of Institutions and Governance. Colchester, UK: University of Essex, European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) Press.
- van Zeben, Josephine. 2014. The Allocation of Regulatory Competence in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Wall, Derek. 2014. The Sustainable Economics of Elinor Ostrom: Commons, Contestation and Craft. New York: Routledge.
- Brondizio, Eduardo, and Emilio Moran, eds. 2013. Human-Environment Interactions: Current and Future Directions. Dordrecht, the Netherlands: Springer.
- Root, Hilton L. 2013. Dynamics among Nations: The Evolution of Legitimacy and Development in Modern States. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Sabetti, Filippo. 2013 (paperback version). Civilization and Self-Government: The Political Thought of Carlo Cattaneo. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books. Originally published in 2010.
- Cole, Daniel H., and Elinor Ostrom, eds. 2012. Property in Land and Other Resources. Cambridge, MA: Lincoln Institute of Land Policy.
- Craiutu, Aurelian. 2012. A Virtue for Courageous Minds: Moderation in French Political Thought, 1748–1830.Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Myint, Tun. 2012. Governing International Rivers: Polycentric Politics in the Mekong and the Rhine. Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar.
- Ostrom, Elinor, with contributions by Christina Chang, Mark Pennington, and Vlad Tarko. 2012. The Future of the Commons: Beyond Market Failure and Government Regulation. London: The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA). [2012 Hayek Memorial Lecture]
- Ostrom, Vincent. 2012. The Quest to Understand Human Affairs: Essays on Collective, Constitutional, and Epistemic Choice, volume 2. Edited by Barbara Allen. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.
- Tucker, Catherine, ed. 2012. Nature, Science, and Religion: Intersections Shaping Society and the Environment. Santa Fe, NM: SAR Press.
- Ostrom, Elinor. 2011. Was mehr wird, wenn wir teilen: Vom Gesellschaftlichen wert der Gemeingüter. Edited and translated by Silke Helfrich. Munich: Oekom Verlag.
- Ostrom, Elinor, Wai Fung Lam, Prachanda Pradhan, and Ganesh Shivakoti. 2011. Improving Irrigation in Asia: Sustainable Performance of an Innovative Intervention in Nepal. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar.
- Ostrom, Vincent. 2011. The Quest to Understand Human Affairs: Natural Resources Policy and Essays on Community and Collective Choice, volume 1. Edited by Barbara Allen. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books.