Note: this page is currently very preliminary. Please visit http://drupal.org/node/528034 to help provide this documentation page!
This is a quick summary:
- Visit administer >> structure >> pages to get to the primary page manager interface.
- You can add custom pages for your basic landing pages, front pages, whatever you like for normal content display.
- You can use the system pages to create finer control of how taxonomy vocabularies, nodes and user profiles are displayed.
- When you add your first custom page, do not bother with the optional features. You will not need these until you get to more advanced tasks.
- The selection rules are the key to creating node displays for just one node type.
- Everything in this system is pluggable. A little PHP knowledge and exploration of the plugins directories can take you a long way.