- Added MARC format export to the Biblio MARC module.
- #1853022 added option to display file attachments as text or icons.
- Added cron process to Biblio PubMed to periodically check for updates to existing PubMed entries.
- Added edit and upload functions for CSL style files on the "admin/config/content/biblio/citeproc/styles" page.
- #1485856 Contributor and Keyword orphan cleanup is now done using cron rather than on biblio update.
- Added #1443250 Formatted text fields now respect the format setting when rendered in Views
- Added a field mapper GUI for the CiteProc module at admin/config/content/biblio/citeproc/map
- Added a "highlight" feature to the "authors" page which allows privileged users to toggle highlighting of potential duplicate authors
- #1140366 Patch: PubMed XML Bulk Import
- #1888776 Fixed: Warning message when importing a journal article via DOI
- #1889886 Fixed: property of non-object in biblio_handler_citation->render()
- #1890094 Fixed: Keyword - Taxonomy integration. Taxonomy term reference were not being created.
- #1815032 Fixed: Array to string conversion in biblio_token_info() in 7.x-1.0-dev
- #1862788 Fixed: Can not add additional authors to link list
- #1806214 Fixed: Feeds module needs input to be an array or it cuts input to first string $value
- #1802264 Fixed: Views filter "Biblio: Drupal UserID" does not list any Drupal users
- #1202840 Fixed: Shouldn't print "p. " when the pages field is left empty (CiteProc module)
- #1798244 Fixed: Publisher field not rendered in CiteProc
- #1781126 Fixed: Superfluous quotation marks (CiteProc module)
- #1794636 Fixed: Missing t() in page title
- #1780414 Fixed: Enforce RIS permitted character set during RIS import - Remove non-printing characters and other "gremlins"
- #1786014 Fixed: Undefined index: biblio_notes.
- #1509872 Fixed: PubMed import fails for long lastnames.
- #1497040 Fixed: Views "Author lastname" sort handler so you can select the author "rank" (1st, 2nd, 3rd) to sort on.
- #1449612 Fixed: Class attribute passed to theme not an array
- #741212 Fixed: Wrong node count on author/keyword overview pages, when using revisions
- #1206278 Fixed: Author order not saved when updating an existing Biblio
- #972312 Fixed: casting issue in biblio_save_node() (implmented node_object_prepare)
- #1138636 Fixed: Show filefield attachment link in list view
- #1049218 Fixed: Bad URL for sort by links
- #1177038 Fixed: Call to undefined function mb_regex_encoding()
- #1166300 Fixed: Notice: Undefined index: class in _biblio_sort_tab() (line 569
- #1145172 Fixed: Call to undefined function curl_init()
- #1138636 Fixed: Show filefield attachment link in list view
- #1140366 Patch: PubMed XML Bulk Import
- #1139432 Fixed: Biblio Incompatible With Field-fix Branch of Token Module
- #1135326 Fixed: Notice: Undefined offset
- #1127514 Patch removes issue numbers from (non journal) chicago style listings.
- #830770 Fixed: Biblio list output not showing filefield path aliases
- #1104928 Fixed: PubMed Link Setting
- #1104718 Fixed: PubMed Import multi-paragraph abstracts
- #1055494 Fixed: Undefined variable: export_map
- #1037350 Fixed: Notice re: biblio_contributor_id on user edit page
- #1030254 Fixed: Undefined index: tagged in biblio_tagged_biblio_export_link()
- #1015100 Fixed: Small nit about $output in biblio_style_classic()
- #999776 Fixed: various errors with endnote (XML) import)
- #951124 Fixed: RIS import / implemented import from node form
- #987556 Fixed: CSE citation style no delimiter for first author's initials
- #978022 Fixed: Parentheses should be removed from Google Scholar link
- #978096 Fixed: Missing Magazine Article in tagged endnote publication type mapping
- #946362 Fixed: Encoding issue in author formatter
- #946492 Fixed: Subsidiary authors not imported by tagged EndNote parser
- #288957RIS parser handles BT tag incorrect for types other than BOOK
- #734682Theming error - $base not supplied
- updated German translation (biblio.de.po) by Niels Hackius
- #502562 "CrossRef OpenURL Account ID" descriptive text on user profile page enhanced to avoid confusion between different types of CrossRef accounts
- #681730Rendering biblio as citation style for views omits status
- #670394fixed MLA Style issue: missing punctuation for Book Chapter type
- #616754 style_vancouver warning
- #614970 fixed extra "biblio-title-vancouver" spans in Vancouver style
- #614598 fixed Missing } in biblio.module causes errors using multisite
- # row titles in theme_biblio_tabular() not translated
- #146758 fixed missing initialization of the keyword separator string
- # fixed spans being filtered out of biblio listings
- #611712 fixed Empty href attributes in OpenURL links
- # fixed "keyword" page so that keywords from "unpublished" nodes are not listed (with the exception of the Admin user UID=1, who will still see them )
- # fixed "authors" page so that authors from "unpublished" nodes are not listed (with the exception of the Admin user UID=1, who will still see them)
- # fixed extra period after title in some styles
- #146760proper handling of name suffixes
- # fixed Import: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in biblio.import.export.inc on line 267
- # fixed falformed paragraph tag
- #597286searching bibligraphy adds around result
- #584616Import: Invalid argument supplied for foreach () in biblio.import.export.inc
- #592750Error when Block Settings is ordered by Year Published following upgrade from 6.x-1.6 to 6.x-1.7
- New settings available in "Styling" to allow admin to change the text that is displayed when there is no year of publication available (9999) or the "In Press" text (9998)
- Reworked the SQL query used for the list display to improve speed at which the list display is sorted. This is especially noticable on large datasets.
- Reworked export functions such that the data is streamed to the client node by node thus reducing the memory footprint required to export large datasets.
- Thanks to Filipe Rocha for the Portuguese translation file (biblio.pt-pt.po)
- Added links to file attachments in the Tagged, bibtex and EndNote 8 export file formats
- Thanks to Turóczi Attil for the Hungarian translation file (biblio.hu.po)
- fixed potential XSS vulnerability
- #585332 fixed Can't use the print module in the biblio list page
- disabled default views so they do not over ride some of the built in paths
- #570640 fixed author ordering problem when "More Authors" are added on the input form
- #561722 fixed Order Vocabularies by Weight on Import Screen(s)
- #561800 fixed Incorrectly placed curly bracket } around table name in db_query
- #551362 fixed problem with author and keyword edit links when base url has more than one level
- #502140 fixed typo which prevented removal of BibTex braces in the title with Views display
- #536062 fixed bug which would overwrite page title if the page had a "View" containing a biblio node
- fixed bug which prevented the "Alpha" line from being displayed on the "Authors" page when there were no authors to display
- Added configurable "type" mapping #520828. This feature allows mapping between various input file format publication types and Biblio publication types.
- Added a per-user setting for OpenURL information #528930
- EndNote XML files are now formated in the latest XML format by default, good for versions 8 and newer of EndNote.
- Added new setting in the OpenURL section to set the Site ID (sid) of the OpenURL link
- fixed potential XSS vulnerability
- #514882 fixed MLA style looks for incorrect year field
- #------ fixed incorrect link in keyword edit page
- #513930fixed Missing '</ul>' tag in biblio_theme.inc, and also refactored the entire link building process so that the links on the "node" display are built by the same code as the links on the "bibliographic" display
- #504702fixed The first [bib] causes a line break with hovertips enabled
- #501932fixed warning generated when new "type" is created and no fields are set "visible", also change the default for new types so that ALL fields will be visible rather than invisible.
- #497594removed the manditory requirement for the year of publication to be supplied
- #502140fixed Views citation handler does not remove BibTeX brackets
- #501932fixed Biblio Search returns error
- #477438fixed issue with CrossRef XML parser where it would truncate data with embedded HTML tags, also added the retention of font style (bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript) information.
- #477438fixed issue with EndNote XML parser where it would truncate data with embedded styles, also added the retention of font style information.
- #------ fixed issue with author formatting which could cause extra periods before and after initials
- #------ removed some debug code which was left in the Crossref xml parser by mistake
- #492214by scottrigby: biblio: authors views field sql error
- #486462 Fixed: Arrow images not showing when Drupal is not installed at DocumentRoot
- #486790 "Edit" links on admin/settings/biblio/author/list are broken
- #488214 theme_biblio_long makes bad author links
- #486312 User cannot edit biblio entries unless it has 'administer nodes' permission
- #477878 Fixed Views biblio_year field with "In Press" and "Submitted" values
- #483650 Google Scholar links not shown in "node" view
- #467928 Wrong tool tip on Google Scholar link
- Added Views handlers for sorting, filtering and arguments on most fields.
- Added new settings in the ISI Web of Knowledge section on the admin/settings/biblio page. Turning this on automatically converts EndNote "Go to ISI" links to valid ISI search links. (ISI subscription required)
- Added new settings in the links section on the admin/settings/biblio page. You choose to carry "inline" mode through to all subsequent links. Inline mode is used primarily by people accessing biblio data from custom code, so the average user will not need this.
- Added new settings in the links section on the admin/settings/biblio page. You can now toggle the export links on/off individually as well as the Google Scholar link
- Added links from each entry to Google Scholar. Following the link does a Google Scholar search using the title and first authors name.
- Added a new feature (and setting to turn it on/off) which will allow you to retain BibTex protected capitalization braces in title strings, they will be stripped out on display, but will still be in place when exported in BibTex format.
- Added a new permission called "access biblio content" which will allow you to restrict access to any of the biblio pages (biblio, biblio/authors, biblio/keywords etc.) A user MUST have this permission to see anything from the biblio module!
- Added a section to the user profile page to allow entry of CrossRef login information used for DOI lookup
- Added a new option when selecting taxonomy terms from a vocabulary, you can now choose to copy them to the biblio keyword database or not. There is a check box on the input and import forms and there is also a new check box in the "Keywords" section of the admin/settings page which sets the default for this option.
- Added a setting in the links section to toggle the hyperlinks on the author names.
- #150002 Go to ISI Link
- #477502 Unescape XML Entities in import from crossref
- #477432 crossref_unix_parser pulls in extra dois
- #477448 crossref_unix_parser on multiple isbns
- #282996 FileField support for Biblio?
- #469502 problem with viewinline
- #465834 issn and section fields too small for patent type
- #472062 Biblio and i18n - Problem with assigned language when importing nodes
- #471436 Problem with Taxonomy and Biblio Keywords
- #469328 What to do if Author is an Organization (CSE and APA styles only)
- #464572 Undefined function taxonomy_vocabulary_load()-installation error
- #461474 BibTex - ISSN field
- #461464 BibTex - Inproceedings and inbook - booktitle replaced by series
- #461426 BibTex - @incollection interpreted as @book
- #461422 BibTex - export - no doi
- #456750 Content Access Permissions are ignored
- #459374 Use of $form_state['storage'] to hold a string/integer (as opposed to an array)
- #459684 DOI import fails, CrossRef registration required now
- #455216 Compilation failed: POSIX named classes.. in biblio_theme.inc
- #456360 Export and Import in Bibtext format changes the citekey
- #455402 Changes to Biblio Filter
- #455022 Extend admin pages to set the 'biblio_author_links' variable
- fixed problem with missing sort arrow images when filtering
- #460240fixed keyword export in BibTex and EndNote Tagged formats
- #453708 Duplicate bibtex export
- #453298 "Number of items in the RSS feed" not working...
- #450522 Limit on author initials is not respected in Vancouver style
- #450030 Minor error on edit authors
- #448732 can't save any biblio: "Call to undefined function biblio_explode_keywords()"
- #448306 preg_replace() error
- Added "DOI Lookup" option on the input form. Entering a valid DOI name (number) here will query crossref.org and poplulate the input form with all the data it gets. You are then presented with the populated form to make further additions/changes prior to saving it to the database.
- Added "BibTex cut and paste" option to the input form. Pasting a valid bibTex string into the box will populate the input form with the data and similar to the DOI lookup above, allows you to preview and make changes prior to saving it in the database.
- Added a new user permission called "edit biblio authors" which allows the user to edit biblio author information but not other biblio settings, unlike "administer biblio" which gives them the right to edit all biblio settings.
- Changed "Views" integration such that Blblio is no longer a "Base" type of view. You should now use the "Node" view type to create a view containing biblio information.
- Added an option to toggle sort links between text and tab type display.
- Changed Keyword/Taxonomy freetag handling... The Taxonomy freetag input box is no longer displayed on the input form. All keywords/taxonomy freetags should be entered into the biblio Keywords input box and (if required) the taxonomy freetags will be updated when the keywords are saved. This keeps the keywords and freetags in sync and avoids the confustion of having two input boxes (one for keywords and one for freetags).
- #444428 simple mispelled words
- #437440 Citation Key cannot be longer than 16
- #435058 Keywords field length exceeded
- #439152 Export by keyword
- #356322 Biblio nodes not XHTML-compliant
- #355572 Filtering by author should be more lenient / "smart"
- #340570 inline biblio_db_search layout is broken
- #442916 Shortening forenames does not use betweenInitialsDelim option
- #440248 Typo in HTML in _biblio_filter_replace_callback()
- #438930 edit_authors permission
- #441104 schema module reports a mismatch
- #439086 Biblio Keywords and Biblio free tags
- #435058 Keywords field length exceeded
- #433198 Shortening forename of authors containing UTF-8 special characters does not work
- #431688 Interaction between url filter and standard sorting filters
- #425852 Biblio page title setting ignored
- #429226 Quotes around title in Vancouver style
- #421546 Keywords vanish when previewing
- Added option to automatically delete authors "orphaned" by the update or deletion of an entry
- User selectable bibliographic styles, authorized users can choose a style other than the system default on their "edit user" page
- Author "Link" allows 2 or more authors to be linked together (intended to deal with name changes due to marriage, but could be used for other purposes)
- #376808 Delete orphaned authors automatically?
- #415478 Sorting by type without bars
- #414870 "more" link in the Block for new publications
- #414380 Only one keyword is shown
- #412720 Broken download links when filtering with clean URLs (e.g. /biblio/year/2009)
- #410610 "Hyperlink titles using supplied URL if available" feature does not seem to work.
- #409952 All Fields appear (even when unchecked) after upgrade from Biblio 5x to 6x
- #376802 Search index not updated when editing a node
- #404842 Tabs and styling
- #404522 Redirection after batch import
- #397104 Search function sucks :-)
- #403484 Slightly malformed RIS files are not imported
- #404080 Typo in hook_menu prevents author type editing
- #402468 Filter by author, sort both first and secondary authors
- #401938 First name / Last name order switched
- MARC format file import
- New bibliographic output sytles (AMA, Chicago, MLA, Vancouver)
- Authors page (biblio/authors) which displays all authors in the database linked to publication lists filtered by that author. ("edit" links are provided for privileged users)
- Author edit/merge form (merge allows you to merge all instances of the same author which have been entered slightly
differently. i.e. Smith, J and John Smith are the same person so you merge the two entries into one.)
- Orphaned author page(admin/settings/biblio/author/orphans), allows you to remove authors who are not associated with any publications from the database
- Keywords page (biblio/keywords) which displays all keywords in the database linked to publication list filtered by that keyword. ("edit" links are provided for privileged users)
- Orphaned keyword page (admin/settings/biblio/keyword/orphans) allows you to find and remove orphaned keywords (keywords which are no longer associated with any publications)
- added 'tabledrag' to admin/settings/biblio/defaults and admin/settings/biblio/types/edit/xxx which allows you to change the order of the fields on the input form by just dragging them to the desired location
- input your own PHP code to generate cite keys
- #398472 Drupal UserID-Author Mapping problems
- #396654 Export single reference fails - SQL error
- #398226 Fatal error: Cannot break/continue 1 level in biblio.module on line 277
- #396096 Caching problem: no filters for anonymous users
- innumerable D5 -> D6 upgrade fixes provided by Robert Haschke (http://drupal.org/user/409889)
- [#354676] fixed inconsistency between page title and breadcrumb
- [#355480] fixed issue with setting user id on import by none admin users
- [#357298] fixed another userID related issue
- [#336344] fixed problem with taxonomy tags not being added to imported entries
- [#356322] added danep's patch to correct XHTML validation warnings
- [#355621] fixed PHP4 compatibility problem
- [#275410] fixed issue where "My Publications" tab on profile pages could not be turned off
- [#359752] fixed issue related to profile and inline modes
- [#360391] fixed problem creating database on install with aliased
- [#365425] fixed Importing bibtex omits Conference title
- [#365435] fixed URL search doesn't show search keywords
- [#362696] RIS Import omits Journal Abbreviation field (JA)